Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Patch & Serial Key Latest Full Download
Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Crack is software for Windows computers that helps users automate backups, restore systems, and more. With a simple and intuitive interface, it protects its vital archives, its system, or both. It also ensures easy recovery after data damage or loss. This system provides additional backup for newly made changes. Acronis True Image Full Version can automate backups to run in the background so that they do not interfere with your work. You can also recover data while continuing to use the computer.
Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Patch is the only data backup and recovery solution with an artificial intelligence-based defense against ransomware. It actively detects, stops, and reverses the effects of unauthorized encryption automatically. Online backup allows you to store files and disks on Acronis Cloud.
Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Key Benefits:
- Easy-to-use backup and antivirus
Protect everything – photos, files, apps, systems, and devices they use – with an intuitive interface accessible from anywhere.
- Effective all-in-one protection
Combines reliable backup and advanced anti-malware into a complete solution, eliminating the cost and hassle of managing multiple tools.
- Secure from today’s cyberthreats
Stops any threat that interferes with your digital life, from drive failures to lost/stolen devices to the latest cyber attacks, including ones never seen before.
Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Key Features:
- Dual Protection: Automatically duplicate your local backup to the cloud so you always have an offsite copy available for recovery. Following the 3-2-1 reserve rule has never been easier.
- Active disk cloning: Create a replica of your running Windows or Mac system, without having to shut down and restart. The easiest way to migrate all your data – operating system, files, applications, and settings – to a larger or faster drive.
- Non-stop backups: Keep working, playing, or surfing with continuous saves that record changes every five minutes. Set it and forget it – the backup runs in the background without affecting your computer’s performance.
- Anywhere access: Get all the files or folders you need from a cloud backup * from any computer or mobile device, wherever and whenever you want.
- Cloud restores: Get improved recovery speed, reliability, and stability from the cloud for better overall performance, thanks to new backup technology.
- Visual protection dashboard: Monitor everything at a glance, including your backup activity, data statistics, and cybersecurity metrics for all your devices with our intuitive online dashboard.
- Universal restore: Easily restore your system to the same or new hardware with bootable media and driver injection technology. Your data is quickly loaded onto the machine of your choice.
- Automatic mobile backups: Protect your mobile data just on the way home. Backups on your PC, Mac, and NAS start automatically when your smartphone or tablet is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
- Pause protection: Suspend anti-malware functionality with just one click: whenever you want for as long as you want. Take a break for a while or automatically continue on the next restart.
- Acronis Survival Kit: Simplify recovery with this all-in-one survival tool that backs up everything you need to restart your system to an external drive, including the necessary bootable media and full image backups of your entire system.
- Tray notification center: Receive the sent messages in your desktop status bar so you can track the status of your backup and anti-malware protection, respond quickly to any issues, and receive timely advice on how to improve your protection.
- Flexible management: Set a schedule, configure a destination, and choose the type of backup you prefer: full, incremental, differential, or custom image. Perform a quick or full virus scan whenever you want.
- Mobile backup review: Browse the contents of your mobile backup directly to the local PC or Mac where the backup file is stored.
- Mac restores: Easily restore your data to a new Mac machine, even if it is scattered across APFS volumes in your current system.
- Archiving: Free up disk space by moving large or infrequently used files to the cloud or local drive, while maintaining easy access with custom desktop shortcuts.
- Quick backup validation: Speed up the standard process to validate the effectiveness of your backup by checking only the latest version.
- Event-based backups: Plug in an external USB drive and automatically start backing up your data – this is one of the event triggers you can choose from to help protect your data. Mac users can choose to backup in Power Nap mode.
- Effective all-in-one protection: Flexible backup options and advanced anti-malware combine for innovative, efficient, and affordable peace of mind.
- Full image backup: Protect everything to restore anything. A mirror image of your system drive or selected partition makes it easy to recover everything you need – from your entire system to individual files or folders.
- Backups file and folder: Control your backup properties. Select the individual files and folders that you want a specific replica of if you do not want the full image copy.
- Anti-ransomware and crypto-jacking protection: Protect your files, applications, and systems by detecting and stopping ransomware and crypto-jacking attacks. This automatically restores the affected files.
- Real-time protection: Protect your device and your backup files from malicious activity. It even blocks threats never seen before – checking every file you interact with in real-time.
- Unlimited mobile devices: Cover all your family smartphones and tablets with one license. Remotely manage protection packages for each Android and iOS device using a single dashboard. Protect individual photos, videos, contacts, and calendar appointments so they never get lost, even if your device is lost or stolen.
- Microsoft 365 backup: Create cloud-to-cloud backups directly from your Microsoft 365 account, including emails and attachments from your Outlook.com mailbox and all files and folders in your OneDrive.
- Resumable replications: Make sure the data is not duplicated. If backup replication is interrupted, the process will resume from the point of interruption rather than restarting from the beginning.
- CPU load balancing: Prevent your computer’s processor from being overloaded during virus scanning by prioritizing other applications for protection and productivity.
- Incremental and differential backups: Update backups up to three times faster with our Block Tracker technology that tracks image changes in real-time.
- WinPE media builder: Create a WinPE bootable media so that you can restore your system from a backup when your computer does not start. Our WinPE generator allows you to select which drivers should be added to the media for better hardware compatibility.
- Custom power management: Maintain your laptop’s performance by managing backups so that they don’t drain the battery. Set the minimum power level for backup or completely block backup when using the battery.
- Version control: Save up to 999 of your backup versions if you want. Plus, you decide the retention period – unlike other backup solutions, we let you choose the retention period.
- Virtual environment support: Converts a full image backup to virtual hard disk format so that you can run your system as a virtual machine. Mac users with Parallels Desktop 15 can recover their backed up VM as an immediately bootable file.
- Device flexibility: Avoid getting stuck in a mobile platform to easily migrate data between Android and iOS devices.
- Try and decide: Safely test new software, drivers, system updates, and more knowing you can easily revert to previous configurations.
- File sync and share: Synchronize files between computers or in the cloud so that you can have the same file on multiple devices.
- Backup Cleanup Utility: Free up disk space by examining backup files, manually selecting unnecessary files, and deleting those you no longer need.
- Backup memory card: Protect data stored on your Android internal memory and SD storage card to make sure nothing gets lost.
- Safe from all modern threats: Protect everything on your device and your backups against the latest cyber threats, even ones that have never been seen before.
- On-demand virus scan: Make sure threats aren’t lurking on your computer by scanning for malware whenever you want. Choose a quick file scan or a full system scan to check everything.
- Vulnerability assessments: Identify security holes in your operating system and the applications you rely on every day. Our vulnerability assessment tool assesses whether your computer is vulnerable to known vulnerabilities, assigns the severity of those vulnerabilities, and recommends critical updates to keep you safe.
- Web filtering: Block malicious URLs that attempt to inject malware, ransomware, and crypto-jacking into your system when you try to visit them.
- Video conferencing protection: Protect your data and privacy from hackers when video conferencing through Zoom, Cisco Webex, or Microsoft Teams.
- Quarantine and exclusions: Protect your device and your backup files from malicious activity. Isolate potential threats in quarantine, while controlling the list of exceptions that allow approved programs to run without interruption. It even blocks threats never seen before – checking every file you interact with in real-time.
- End-to-end encryption: Secure your backups using enterprise-grade AES-256 encryption that keeps your data private, whether on-premises, on the go, or in the cloud. Even Acronis cannot read your encrypted files.
- Secure data centers: Back up in our data centers knowing that each location is designed to meet the highest level of security and includes on-site protection such as armed guards, 24/7 video surveillance, biometric access, and more.
- User-defined passwords: Create an encrypted backup for each family member protected by their own special password.
- Hybrid cloud: Keep your backups on Acronis hybrid cloud infrastructure knowing that our data centers are specially designed for data privacy and security.
- Backup on selected Wi-Fi: Back up to the cloud if you know it is safe by choosing a Wi-Fi network. You will avoid metered connections and unsecured public networks that can expose your data.
- Signature-based analysis: Keep your defenses up to date by checking the threat database for updates every five minutes.
- Behavioral analysis engine: Identify malware as it executes with our new dynamic detection engine that identifies it based on its interaction with your Windows machine.
- Windows Security Center: Ensure compliance with Windows guidelines and compatibility with other security solutions.
- Blockchain notarization: Create a unique “fingerprint” of your data with Acronis Notary, which generates a blockchain-based certificate that gives you an easy and unmistakable way to confirm its authenticity.
- Electronic signatures: Record electronic signatures on documents from multiple people and connect them to the blockchain ledger with Acronis ASign for a simple, efficient and secure way to verify the integrity of agreements.
What’s new in Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216?
(Released on March 30, 2021)
- The cleanup wizard doesn’t show versions for the cloud replica.
- Automatic login to the Web Restore doesn’t work and requires manual entry of credentials.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10.
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher.
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended).
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more.
Acronis True Image 2021 Build 39216 Crack & Keygen Full Version Free Download from the link given below: