progeCAD 2021 Professional v220.127.116.11 Patch & License Key Full Download
progeCAD 2021 Professional v18.104.22.168 Crack is an AutoCAD compatible 2D / 3D CAD application that works with AutoCAD DWG files and import of Autodesk Revit, IFC, and SolidWorks files! The best solution for AEC, MCAD, and all common CAD applications.
progeCAD 2021 Professional v22.214.171.124 Patch includes several new features and improvements, such as support for basic dynamic blocks, advanced 3D solid modeling, new renderer, improved PDF import, support exporting and printing, etc. ProgeCAD 2021 Professional Full Version offers unparalleled compatibility with AutoCAD and provides additional tools with advanced CAD functionality for CAD users such as architects, engineers, and designers. It emulates multiple versions of AutoCAD including a floating toolbar, command line support, VBA scripts, etc.
Reasons for Progecad Professional 2021:
- Perpetual license! No annual fees. You decide when to upgrade.
- There is nothing to learn if you are an AutoCAD user.
- Works natively with DWG! Fully compatible with AutoCAD without conversion.
- Import BIM projects and objects (Autodesk Revit and IFC).
- PDF to DWG conversion included.
- Convert your old paper drafts into CAD!
- Create architectural layouts in seconds with EasyArch’s parametric plug-in.
- 22,000 ready-to-use blocks + customizable block manager.
- Import / Export – STEP, IGES, SolidWorks, PDF, 3D PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE, LWO, POV, Maya, OBJ, BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG, STL.
- Professional handcrafted rendering machine included.
progeCAD 2021 Professional v126.96.36.199 Key Features:
- PDF Export with Layers – includes PDF / A Standard ISO19005 export.
- Convert PDF to DWG.
- Enter the BIM model into the DWG. Supports IFC and Autodesk Revit files.
- Export from STEP, IGES, PDF, DWF, 3DS, DAE (Collada), STL, LWO, POV, MA (Maya), OBJ (Wavefront), BMP, JPG, WMF, EMF, SVG.
- Import of part files STEP, IGES, IFC, Rvt / Rfa (Revit), SolidWorks sldprt and sldasm assembly, ESRI-SHAPE SHP, 3DS, DGN (Microstation), LWO, OBJ, STL, IFC, RGT, DXF, DWF, DWFx.
- Import PointCloud (ReCap RCP, RCS, PCG, ISD, XYZ, ply, las, laz).
- Customizable tool palette for frequently used blocks, hatches, and commands.
- 3D printing – STL export for 3D printer output.
- ICADLib block manager. Over 22,000 ready-to-use 2D / 3D blocks.
- Direct access to Traceparts, Cadenas, and BIM & CO with millions of ready-to-use BIM blocks and objects.
- Dynamic block editing.
- EasyArch – 2D and 3D construction plugin for architects.
- Command Helix and Attic.
- ADDED – creates a new object with the same type and general properties of the selected object.
- Gradient Hatch.
- Bitmap / Raster support – Jpeg, Tiff, Png, Gif, ECW, MrSID, and Jpeg 2000.
- Polygonal bitmap crop.
- Personalization margin plots – cover the entire sheet area.
- Digital signature to dwg files.
- DATA EXTRACTION creates a detailed program, parts list, or bill of materials.
- AUTOSEZ automatic surface profiling (Survey section – AutoCAD Civil 3D functions).
- Creating slope models.
- QRCODE Create and enter QRCODE from the text, URL, etc.
- Block editor (BEDIT).
- Optimizations for 4K displays.
- Dynamic UCS.
- Dynamic entry.
- AEC, Civil, GeoMaps, mechanical object support.
- Flat shot command – Generates an accurate flat view of the 3D model.
- AREA TEXT – Calculate the bounding area and place the text with a value in the center of the area.
- Formulas in tables: table cells can contain formulas.
- ARRAYPATH – Place copies of objects evenly along a path or part of a path.
- Find and replace.
- Express Tools – A comprehensive set of additional functions for blocks, layers, text.
- Annotative objects.
- Arc-aligned text.
- Multigrip edition.
- Renderer – progeCAD 2021 Professional v188.8.131.52 License Key integrates the free module Artisan Renderer.
- Automatic perspective image correction.
- QUICK PROPERTIES palette Quick access to the most useful object properties.
- Support for 3DConnection Space Mouse.
- eTransmit – Compress and send reliable DWG files via email.
- Eattedit – Advanced modification of attributes.
- Advanced data extraction.
- QDIM – Quick Dimension.
- Google EarthTM integration.
- Spell checker.
- Publish (batch plot).
- Raster to Vector Converter – Turn your paper drawings into editable DWG files.
- Cloud – Share files in the cloud – Supports major cloud services for sharing and syncing files such as DropBox, Google Drive, and Microsoft One Drive.
- BetterWMF Integration.
What’s new in Progecad Professional 2021?
- Two new options can be used to improve the performance in some specific circumstances:
“Use Frame buffer object display system” reduces GPU memory usage, can be helpful with the integrated graphic card.
“Hide small entity in the block” simplifies drawing visualization hiding the smallest objects of blocks, useful in large drawings with many blocks.
- Improved speed in drawings containing cropped Xrefs and large Xrefs.
- Better visualization for 3D drawings in Conceptual and Realistic mode.
- Cleaner edges with ISOLINES.
- Greater working speed and management of drawings with active shading.
- The new Start tab is displayed by default at startup, providing easy access to a variety of initial actions, including access to drawing template files, recently opened drawings as well as online and learning resources.
Quick Properties Palette:
- The Quick Properties palette shows a list of object properties for one or more selected objects. Rapid access to the most useful object properties avoiding irrelevant and confusing fields. You have the Quick Properties palette beside the cursor when clicking on an object.
Improved Tool Palettes:
- Palette Groups split panels by topic with the possibility to filter their visibility in a click.
- Import/Export Single Panel.XTP files (an easy sharing of customization with colleagues).
- Images/Icons Manager.
- Import progeCAD 2020/21 Toolpalettes from the full ATC files (You can import customized tool palettes from your progeCAD 2020).
- The new function allows the massive addition of multiple blocks in the Tool palette.
Improved Print Preview Speed:
- Faster preview creation. Immediate zoom on details. Also, you can now scroll the preview using the mouse wheel to zoom and pan.
New predefined Ribbon Workspaces:
- Besides the normal complete Full Ribbon interface, two more ready-to-use pre-set menus allow you to find commands much quicker:
“Beginners” – for users just starting to learn CAD or working on simple drawings. It shows only the basic CAD functions making CAD usage easier for non-skilled users.
“2D Drawing & Annotate” – the complete set of 2D functions for users who don’t need 3D and prefer a clean workspace.
Toggle Full-Screen Mode:
- Clears the screen of Toolbars, Ribbons, Palettes, and dockable windows, excluding the command window, to maximize the drawing area.
- The New conversion engine with page preview and such new options as the Batch conversion of all PDFs in a folder, multi-page PDF conversion, dashed lines recognition, plus dozens of other important improvements.
PDF with Append Function:
- The Append function allows adding a new sheet to an existing PDF to create multi-page PDFs when printing different views of a drawing or different drawing.
- The control of selection when you select an object that overlaps other objects. Cycling through overlapping objects makes your selection extremely easier.
- progeCAD has added the import of new essential file formats. progeCAD 2021 can now import sldprt part files and sldasm assembly files created with SolidWorks.
- Create and insert a QRCODE from any text, URL, etc.
- Make text in your drawings scannable from QR Codes using any mobile phone or tablet with a camera.
- QR Codes, also known as mobile barcodes, allow representing text, URLs, contact information, etc.
- Users may get automatically a lot of useful information for the execution of maintenance, simply scanning the QR Codes visible in the drawings.
New Parametric 2d Library:
Parametric generation and insertion of mechanical/structural components for construction using a dedicated interface:
- Wood: Lumber, Trus Joist TJI.
- Steel: Angle, Channel, Tubing, Pipe, S-W-M-HP Shape, S-M-W Tee Shape.
- Steel: Studs, Sstuds, Joist, Track.
New Polygon Grips:
- Enable to display a new set of grips for rectangles or polygon polylines. Enhanced options to stretch, rotate or scale polygons.
New Polygon Properties:
- Enable a set of new properties to better manipulate regularly-shaped polylines (rectangles or polygons)
Rotate on Paste and Paste Block:
Now you can rotate entities while performing Paste operations for a direct alignment of elements.
- Improved MTEXT
- New functions to Paste text without formatting.
- New functions to Remove the formatting of the selected text.
- New settings for the in-place background color.
- The new annotative button in the MTEXT editor.
- progeCAD can now create Associative Arrays entities editable through the properties panel. It is now extremely easy to dynamically modify several items, rows, columns, angles, rotation, etc.
- Undoes commands selecting from a list showing all the executed commands.
Section and Elevation Lines:
- Creating 2D sections and elevations from 3D models in your drawings. You can control the size and shape of any created section/elevation and dynamically update an existing section/elevation when the objects included in the section/elevation are modified. The feature is similar to those available in AutoCAD Architecture. The Commands can be applied on all 3D objects, including IFC and Revit Underlayers/imported models.
IMAGE CLIP on Boundary:
A new option to use a Polyline as a clipping boundary.
- Improved REVCLOUD
- New options: Rectangular, Circular and Elliptical. Now you can draw Revclouds with a specific shape using the classic or calligraphic mode.
- Alternatively, create a Revision cloud directly by selecting an object and transforming it.
- progeCAD now supports the Photometric properties for the lights entities. Through the properties panel now you can manage the Lamp Intensity and the Lamp Color.
Array New direct commands:
- The command evenly distributes object copies in a circular pattern around a center point or axis of rotation.
- The command distributes object copies into any combination of rows, columns, and levels.
- ARRAYEDIT The command modifies associative arrays by editing array properties, editing source objects, replacing items with other objects, or creating a 3D array with objects on 2 or more 3D levels automatically.
- AREA command improved
- The command shows a colored preview area selection. Also implemented the area calculation by pick point.
- The command automatically creates export files (dwf/pdf) from the current drawing and saves them to a specified location on saving or closing the DWG file.
- The command measures distance, radius, angle, and area of selected objects or a sequence of points.
- Extracting information from objects such as block attributes and drawing properties and creating a detailed schedule, a parts list, or a bill of materials to a table inside a drawing or into an external file. For example, with a residential construction project, create a door installation schedule to place in the drawing. Using the Data Extraction wizard, you can limit the selection only to doors objects and extract the data. You can create a list as an Excel external file as well. You can use a data extraction file as a template to perform the same type of extraction at any time.
- Import/Export block attribute values from/to an external file in the tab-delimited ASCII format.
- Sets layer visibility within viewports. In a layout, you can assign a set of unique display properties for each Viewport layer. These settings override those in the Model tab and are controlled by the layer manager palette. VPLayer works on Color, LType, LWeight, Pstyle, Transparency, Visibility (Freeze-Thaw).
- Controls the Selection Filter panel. It displays all entities in the drawing and allows you to filter and select entities by Layer, Color, entity Type, and Linetype. When you finish selecting entities, you can then use the selection set in subsequent commands.
- Allows to directly send via Skype a selected portion of the current drawing.
- Converts a surface into a 3D solid with a specified thickness.
- Converts 3D solids, meshes, and 2D geometry to procedural surfaces.
- The command works on closed 2D entities, 3D solids, regions, mesh entities, 3D faces and lines, arcs, and open polylines with thickness.
- Converts 3D solids, Polyface meshes, and polygon meshes, regions, and closed polylines to mesh entities.
- Converts eligible 3D objects to 3D solids.
Pointcloudboundary and Pointcloudpointsize:
- The commands control whether the point cloud bounding box is displayed and the size of the points for point cloud objects. The points size is enabled for RCP and RCS point clouds only.
- Sets a camera and target location to create and save a 3D perspective view of objects.
New Express Tools (Click for the Complete list of progeCAD Express Tools):
- SLOPETEXT creates a text, aligned to the entity with the slope value of a line or a polyline segment.
- COORDSLABEL creates a text label with the XY or XYZ coordinates value of a selected point, with or without a leader.
- DIMPOLYALIGNED automatically creates aligned dimensions around the selected polyline using its vertices.
- MERGEHATCH merges the selected hatches by applying the corresponding properties.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
progeCAD 2021 Professional v184.108.40.206 Crack & Keygen Tested Full Free Download from the link given below: