Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5781 License Key Latest Full Download
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5781 Crack includes all the speed and functionality of Photo Mechanic with the addition of a premium image database to catalog every photo you have taken. All of Photo Mechanic’s functions and features are the same you’ve always used, with a new catalog feature to index every photo you’ve taken.
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5781 Key Features:
- Scroll A Million Photos Without A Pause
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic takes performance to a new level. Browse a million photos without stopping.
Search gives you the power of simple or complex searches to find what you’re looking for across multiple drives
Perform precise advanced searches and save them to always find what you need
Browse by date, camera, lens, rating, color class… whatever you need!
Use, search or browse multiple catalogs at the same time. Stay organized between multiple projects or search for them all!
Use collections to combine images from multiple folders or drives into a cohesive unit to keep you organized or present to customers.
What’s new in Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5781?
(Released on 20, April 2021)
- Added: SFTP Connections – Add option to force Key-Based Authentication.
- Added: New ‘From Clipboard’ button in Set GPS Coordinates dialog that interprets text as GPS coordinates.
- Added: Support for a transparent layer for TIFFs. User-defined background color.
- Added: “Add to Master” keyword list button to the Keywords panel which changes to “Overwrite Master” when the Modifier Key (Shift on Windows, Option on macOS) is held down. Add to Master will add the current list of keywords to the Master Keywords list. Overwrite will confirm that you want to replace the entire Master Keywords list with the list of keywords in the Keywords panel.
- Added: “Load from Master” button in the Keywords panel now has a Modifier Key alternative that will “Merge from Master” which will only add the keywords from the Master Keywords list that don’t already exist in the Keywords panel.
- Added: XMP is now embedded directly into HEIC and HIF files rather than using an XMP sidecar file.
- Added: Allow fine grid when rotating a crop to be turned off. When the overlay grid is enabled it will be shown instead. If the overlay grid is also turned off, then no grid will be shown when rotating.
- Added: iPhone 12 Max (AppleProRAW) DNG file support. DNG files previously damaged from earlier versions can be fixed by using the Revert TIFF-based RAW command or by making some metadata change to the file.
- Added: Evaluate variables when Pasting IPTC snapshot to selected photos. Sequence and Code Replacements are also evaluated.
- Added: Rotate PMLib.log at startup.
- Fixed: Metadata field popup menus remove all instances of a string, including substring matches.
- Fixed: Software Update link to download the latest build is now HTTPS.
- Fixed: Unable to Import Uploader connection settings when no overall template setting exists.
- Fixed: Rename examples do not show the effect of the ‘Renaming method’ on the Files page of Preferences, specifically, the always add digit/letter variants.
- Fixed: Fixed issue with expanding XMP in HIF files.
- Fixed: Wrong height/width for some DNG files (Apple pro-RAW).
- Fixed: Unable to save BMP as JPEG.
- Fixed: Duplicate XMP is now ignored in TIFF-based RAW files.
- Fixed: Duplicate Image Description, Artist, and Copyright tags are now ignored.
- Fixed: Command Line activation no longer interrupted by the presence of Photo Mechanic 5 activation file.
- Fixed: Crop cursor not updating when cursor moved to different regions of the active crop.
- Fixed: FTP v6 upload template folder column browser now displays full path.
- Added: Buttons to allow stepping between video frames.
- Added: New Export Video Clip feature. Users can set a poster frame (start) and then move the slider to the endpoint and export the range of video as a new video clip.
- Added: New command-line switch to output the machine ID. –machine or -m will produce the machine ID.
- Added: Contact Sheet toolbar becomes multi-line when there isn’t enough room for all of the controls on a single line. Only the right-hand group is moved to the next line.
- Fixed: Images with certain embedded profiles do not print.
- Fixed: macOS Big Sur: Unable to select radio button when the mouse pointer is over lower half.
- Fixed: Save As/Copy photos snapshots don’t save/restore correctly.
- Added: New command-line switch to output the machine ID. /machine will produce the machine ID.
- Fixed: Opening File picker from Metadata windows always goes to ‘This PC’.
- Fixed: Legacy MAX_PATH limitation.
- Fixed: Export templates failing to copy folders.
- Fixed: Opening a contact sheet on a server share produces a contact sheet window with no tab.
- Fixed: Drag and drop opening of a server shared folder fails with an error.
- Fixed: Drag folder from Navigator to Favorites is not creating a Favorites entry.
- Fixed: Contact Sheet path doesn’t update after folder move in Navigator and Favorites.
- Fixed: Cannot unpack certain preferences files. When preferences are exported with SMTP settings, the.PMX file cannot be unpacked.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium IV or higher
- RAM: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
- Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
Camera Bits Photo Mechanic 6.0 Build 5781 Full Keygen & Patch Full Free Download from the link given below: