MiniTool Partition Wizard 12 Crack & Licence Key Download
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a data recovery tool for recovering partitions from IDE, SATA, SCSI and external drives. Support includes the file systems FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS and NTFS5. Once you’ve run the program, you can scan your entire drives, only sections with free space, or certain areas that you specify yourself. You can also choose a quick scan or a full scan. Then wait for it to finish. In a few minutes (the number depends on the size of the drive), the MiniTool Partition Assistant shows all lost or deleted partitions so you can restore them with one click.
MiniTool Partition Wizard is a free and paid disk management tool that experienced users can use as a partitioning toolkit. In short, it can format, delete, copy, enlarge, resize and expand partitions in Windows. The MiniTool Partition Assistant has a list of features on the left side of the user interface. The action / control buttons are at the top and the right pane shows what you are doing. The free version does most of what you need at home. The paid version offers additional functions such as changing the cluster size, merging and aligning partitions etc. With the free (and paid) version you can change partitions or entire hard drives by changing properties, label volumes, label partitions, drive letters, checking system files, Align, move, delete, restore, connect, hide, share, convert, copy and resize entire hard drives or partitions. It is possible to delete a partition and let this tool search and restore for you.
MiniTool Partition Wizard has some errors when you consider it a free tool. For example, Microsoft offers most of these tools itself, and this tool does not support dynamic disk management. The most pressing disadvantage is that there are few guarantees for beginners and advanced. A user can unknowingly destroy a lot of data through simple ignorance. Obviously, this type of error doesn’t affect advanced users.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Main Features:
- Create the partition, choose the new partition size and use it.
- To adjust the order / size of the partition. Use unallocated space.
- Add free space to the space selected from other partitions.
- Add one of the two adjacent partitions without losing the results.
- Divide a partition into two smaller partitions.
- Change the partition format without losing data.
- Customize the partition form to bypass or change the MBR partition.
- Only delete the partition and all of its contents.
- Completely delete all data and formatting of a partition and restore it.
- Adjust the format of the partition.
- Copy all data from one partition to other unreserved locations.
- Aligns digital data to the selected partitions with physical data only.
- Edit / add your custom partition name.
- Change the letter to which the partition is assigned (eg E: D: F: etc.).
- Select from which partition you want to start.
- View a quick view of the files and directories on the partition.
- Simply check defective parts within the specified separation limits.
What’s New in MiniTool Partition Wizard ?
- The user can select any partition type that should be primary, logical, or active
- In this version, you can also create, merge, assign partitions, resize and split partitions
- It can also hide the player, you can also show it
- It also supports RAID
- This latest version can also delete all created partitions
- Add a disk evaluation function
- Select existing partitions by default during the partition recovery process.
- Optimize the partition recovery function.
- The wizard converts it to GPT for successful recovery
- Add the data recovery attribute.
- Insert the disc reference function.
- Insert a space analyzer attribute.
- Some bug fixes.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Pros:
- MiniTool Partition Wizard has the tools that advanced users need to manage all hard drives. We use the Split Partition toolbar to scale and create an 80 GB partition on an external hard drive in seconds.
- Use the Cancel button to cancel changes before they can be canceled.
- The indexed and illustrated help files clearly explain each function and process.
- A separate, wizard-based tool makes MiniTool one of the most flexible partition managers we’ve ever tried at any price.
- It can clean drives, create bootable CDs, change drive serial numbers, create dynamic discs, and also export disc configurations.
MiniTool Partition Wizard Cons:
- The only weak point in the MiniTool Partition Assistant is common to all these tools: it can destroy data if it is used carelessly (always be careful, do not hurry and do not save data when formatting or partitioning hard drives).
MiniTool Partition Wizard System Requirements:
- Windows 2000, XP to Windows 10.
- 128 MB graphics card.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- Any 1.0 GHz processor.
- 150 MB of space for installation.
How do Activate MiniTool Partition Wizard?
- Download the latest available version
- Turn off Windows Antivirus and Defender
- If you already have it, uninstall it
- Extract all files with WinRAR and save them in a separate folder
- Now install the program and do not run it yet
- Run Crack and click Crack
- Restart your Windows system and never apply the update
- Done, use the functions of the Pro version